Looking for a reliable water heater to keep your home warm in the winter? You may want to consider a Reliance 501 water heater. These units are both affordable and efficient, making them a great investment for your home. Here’s what you need to know before making your purchase.
What is a Reliance 501 Water Heater?
A Reliance 501 water heater is a small home heating appliance designed to provide hot water quickly and reliably. These units are available in either electric or gas versions, and typically have capacities of around 50 cubic feet. They require just three 12-volt DC inputs (the house outlet, an outdoor power supply, or a generator) to operate and typically have a lifespan of around 10 years.
How Does a Reliance 501 Work?
A Reliance 501 works by converting energy from the electricity grid into heat that can be used to heat water. This heat is then circulated through the water heater unit until it reaches the required temperature and pressure, at which point it begins producing hot water. In order for this process to work effectively, its important that the Reliance 501 be properly sized for your home and filled with sufficient fuel (typically natural gas or propane).
What Are Some Advantages of Using a Reliance 501 Water Heater?
There are many advantages to using a Reliance 501 water heater in addition to its affordability and long lifespan: theyre easy to install, use very low energy requirements (meaning they can be plugged into your regular electrical outlet), produce very little noise, and are generally very safe units when used correctly. Additionally, due to their compact size, they can easily be incorporated into any home décor so if youre looking for an affordable yet efficient way to keep your family warm through the winter months, a Reliance 501 should definitely be on your list of choices!
- Is The Finnex 800w Deluxe Titanium Heater Not Worthy?
- How To Choose The Best Hp50rh Rheem Water Heater?
- Is The Patio Heater Cover Uk Worth Buying?
Check this table for the 10 Best Reliance 501 Water Heater
Top 10 Best Reliance 501 Water Heater: Features & Reviews
- This Product Adds A Great Value
- Product Is Highly Durable And Very Easy To Use
- This Product Is Manufactured In China
- Brand Name: Reliance
- 【ONE YEAR WARRANTY】Include (2) 4500W 240V COPPER Water Heater Element, Insert Length: 13-9/16". 3500W@208V
- 【ONE YEAR WARRANTY】Include (1) Upper Water Heater Thermostat, (1) Lower Water Heater Thermostat, 120V ~ 480V
- 【Interchangeable】Therm-O-Disc Type Thermostat, Can interchange with APCOM type.
- 【More Durable】Extra Longer Life of Heating Element with Chromed Coating on the Heating Area
- 【Versatile Fits】The Tune-up Kits in Plumber's pack Fits Most Water Heaters with Dual Elements - Rheem, A.O Smith, Whirlpool, GE, Richmond, Ruud, BRADFORD WHITE; CRAFTMASTER; GENERAL ELECTRIC; GS...
- Endless on-Demand Hot Water; Consistent hot water when you need it that never runs out; Continuously monitored water temperature and controlled flow rates ensure efficiency and consistent performance...
- Save Space; EcoSmart tankless electric water heaters are 90% smaller than traditional tank heaters; may be installed on wall or at point of use; Dimensions 17 x 17 x 3.75 inches
- Save Energy; EcoSmart tankless electric water heaters are 99% thermal energy efficient; Only heats water when called unlike a tank heater that maintains water temperature even when not being used....
- EcoSmart ECO 27 Sizing; Refer to the sizing map. Requires 3x40 AMP Double Pole Breaker, 27-kilowatt tankless electric water heater ideal for providing hot water for whole home applications; provides...
- Warranty and Certifications; Limited Lifetime Warranty on electronics, exchanger and element; UL-499 certified; ETL Listed
- Ideal for under counter or crawl space installation
- 6 gallon short, 6 year warranty, electric.
- Single 120 volt 1650 watt copper heating element.
- Side mounted cold water inlet and hot water outlet for easy installation.
- Factory installed Temperature and Pressure, T&P relief valve
- Country of Origin: CHINA
- The Package Length of the product is 5.84 inches
- The Package Width of the product is 17.65 inches
- The Package Height of the product is 43.05 inches
- CONVENIENT HOT WATER HEATER: 4 gallon point-of-use mini-tank fits under your sink to provide hot water right where you need it. Thermal efficiency is 98%. Dimensions : 13.75 W x 13.75 H x 13.5 D...
- LONG LASTING QUALITY: This electric water heater is easy to maintain and has premium glass-lined material for a long service life. (Amps 12A, Volts (VAC) 120)
- INDEPENDENT INSTALLATION: 36-37" cord plugs into a 120 volt outlet for independent installation or in-line with a large hot water source
- FAST RECOVERY RATE: Eliminates long waits for hot water at your sink, get on demand hot water at your every need (supplies up to 2 sinks at a time)
- EASILY MOUNTED: Can be shelf, wall or floor mounted (bracket included); simply tap into the cold water line and install the water heater directly at the sink to provide hot water
- No more waiting for the water tank to warm up or running out of warm water halfway through your shower. With this amazing machine, you can have a steady stream of hot water flowing to your faucets or...
- There is a forced exhaust structure that keeps the air safe and clean while and after entering the combustion chamber. There is also a dust net to make sure no dirt gets into the tankless water...
- There is a low water pressure startup, which helps to protect the heater and make it easier to use.
- The product is highly durable
- The product is easy to use
- Manufactured in China
- Heating elements are durable and are threaded for easy replacement
- Activation Flow - 0.3 GPM
- CONTINUOUS FLOW – Advanced Flow Control patented technology invented by Stiebel Eltron, automatically maintains water temperature for constant comfort. It’ll reduce flow slightly if hot water...
- SPACE & ENERGY SAVER – Its small, sleek white design saves space yet still provides endless hot water for your whole house, and no venting is required. Eco friendly unit saves energy with...
- EASY OPERATION – Electronic switch activates the hot water heater and it’s noise free while in use. Has a digital temperature display and preset temperature and memory buttons, while the interior...
- TEMPRA 24 PLUS – This specific model is 24kW, 240V, requires a min recommended electric service of 150 A, and offers an output water temperature of 68° to 140°F. Check our guides below to compare...
- WARRANTIES INCLUDED – Stiebel Eltron’s top-rated electric tankless water heaters perform with the highest standards for comfort and reliability. Our 7-Year Leakage and 3-Year Parts Warranties are...
- The cutout size of water heater is 13 x 13 inches, with door size 15 x 15 inches. Higher heating capacity 42000 BTU and max flow up to 2.2 GPM.
- Fogatti tankless water heater has wide retrofit compatibility and can provide endless instant hot water for your RV life without the hassle of replacing magnesium rods.
- The built-in regulating burner is used to provide a stable water temperature with a range of 95°F to 123°F.
- Equipped with multiple safety functions with flameout, anti-freeze, overheat and overvoltage protection.
- Fogatti provide free replacement within 60 days, repair service within 5 years (heat exchange part within 2 years). The above mentioned labor costs extra from 61 days.
1. What are the dimensions of the Reliance 501 water heater?
The Reliance 501 water heater is 18 inches wide, 18 inches tall, and 12 inches deep.
2. What is the capacity of the Reliance 501 water heater?
The Reliance 501 water heater has a capacity of 4 gallons.
3. How much does the Reliance 501 water heater weigh?
The Reliance 501 water heater weighs 15 pounds.
4. How long does it take to heat up the Reliance 501 water heater?
It takes approximately 10 minutes to heat up the Reliance 501 water heater.
Watch The Video: