If you’re looking for a durable and quality water heater that can handle large families or multiple uses, the Bradford White 40 gallon water heater is a great option! This top-of-the-line model is designed to deliver consistent performance while lasting for years. Here are some of the key features to consider when purchasing a Bradford White 40 gallon water heater:
Capacity: With its large capacity of 40 gallons, this water heater is perfect for larger households or businesses. Whether you need hot water for showers, washing dishes or running appliances, the Bradford White 40 gallon water heater can accommodate your needs.
Efficiency: The Bradford White 40 gallon water heater features an energy factor of .62, making it one of the most efficient models on the market. This means you’ll save money on your energy bills while using this water heater.
Durability: The Bradford White 40 gallon water heater is built with a tank constructed out of premium grade welded steel. This makes it strong and durable, able to withstand even the most strenuous environments.
- How Does Space Heater Thermostat Work?
- Why You Need A Tankless Water Heater With Battery Backup?
- The Advanced Guide To The Best 110v Electric Forced Air Heater
Quick Guide For The 10 Best Bradford 40 Gallon Water Heater
Top 10 Best Bradford 40 Gallon Water Heater: Features & Reviews
- Bradford White ICON System
- Advanced ScreenLok Technology Flame Arrestor Design
- Resettable Thermal Switch
- Factory-Installed Hydrojet Total Performance System
- Includes 4500 watt elements
- Protective magnesium anode rod - provides added protection against corrosion for long trouble-free service
- Country of Origin: United States
- Intended Household: 2-3 Person, Fuel Type: Electric, Capacity (Gallons): 40, Height (Inches): 48.75", Diameter (Inches): 20"
- Water Connection: 3/4", 1st Hour Delivery (Gallons): 55, Electric Connection: 3/4", Warranty: 6-Year Limited Tank/ 6-Year Limited on Component Parts, Energy Factor: 0.95
- Energy Star Rated: No, Voltage: 240v, Type: Electric, Test Pressure (PSI): 300 psi, Working Pressure (PSI): 150 psi
- Application: Plumbing
- 【Application】Plumber's TOD Style Thermostats Kit provides a quick tune-up to prlong the water heater's life. The Tune-up Kits in Plumber's pack has good compatibility, fitting Most Electric Water...
- 【Thermostats】Contains Upper & Lower element thermostat with two protectors. 120V ~ 480V, Temperature Adjustment Range: 90F ~ 150F. Thermo-O-Disc(TOD) Style, can exchangeable with Apcom Style.
- 【Performance】KST series controls are designed to meet the high electrical capacity requirements of electric water heaters, using a temperature sensitive bimetal disc to deliver snap-action to the...
- 【Copper elements】Contains 2 high power density copper water heater elements 4500W 240V and 2 element gaskets.
- 【After-sales service】If you find any quality problems, please contact us in time to return the goods for a refund, we will try our best to solve it for you, please rest assured to buy.
- Kit includes 2 elements 208V/3500W 240V/4500W and 2 gaskets
- NATURAL GAS WATER HEATER PILOT ASSEMBLY AND THERMOCOUPLE
- STANDARD 24" LENGTH tubing replacement warrantee
- FITS MANY BUT NOT ALL WATER HEATERS ON THE MARKET.
- SYSTEM MUST BE CHECKED FOR LEAKS BEFORE OPERATION
- WARNING !!! ONLY QUALIFIED SERVICE PERSONEL SHOULD ATTEMPT TO REPAIR GAS EQUIPMENT
- Sacrificial anode rod for water heater tank made from aluminum-zinc alloy cures rotten egg (sulfur) smell in hot water.
- Replaces water heater tank’s existing magnesium anode rod (hex head only).
- Eliminates rotten egg smell in hot water caused by hydrogen sulfide gas (H2S) and extends service life of water heater tank.
- 44-inch long solid/continuous anode; can be cut to length to fit different size heaters.
- Not recommended when water softener is in use (use a powered anode/cathode instead).
- SAY GOODBYE TO ODORS – Eliminate your water heater odor problem by removing the rotten egg smell caused by hydrogen sulfide with our advanced powered anode rod.
- PERMANENT CORROSION PROTECTION – Designed to replace your 40-89-gallon water heater’s hex head anode rod, it can help defend against any level of water hardness.
- ENERGY EFFICIENT DESIGN – By reducing mineral accumulation on the tank it can help improve the water quality while reducing stress on the tank to reduce energy costs.
- QUICK AND EASY INSTALLATION – We’ve included an easy-to-follow paper and step-by-step online PDF instructions to make installing your anode rod much easier. You will need a 1 1/16 '' socket to...
- WARRANTY & QUALITY – Manufactured right here in Canada, our hot water heater anode rod not only extends the life of your tank but is backed by a 20-year warranty.
- This Product Adds A Great Value
- Product Is Highly Durable And Very Easy To Use
- This Product Is Manufactured In China
- Brand Name: Reliance Water Heater
- 【ONE YEAR WARRANTY】Include (2) 4500W 240V COPPER Water Heater Element, Insert Length: 13-9/16". 3500W@208V
- 【ONE YEAR WARRANTY】Include (1) Upper Water Heater Thermostat, (1) Lower Water Heater Thermostat, 120V ~ 480V
- 【Interchangeable】Therm-O-Disc Type Thermostat, Can interchange with APCOM type.
- 【More Durable】Extra Longer Life of Heating Element with Chromed Coating on the Heating Area
- 【Versatile Fits】The Tune-up Kits in Plumber's pack Fits Most Water Heaters with Dual Elements - Rheem, A.O Smith, Whirlpool, GE, Richmond, Ruud, BRADFORD WHITE; CRAFTMASTER; GENERAL ELECTRIC; GS...
1. What are the dimensions of the Bradford 40 Gallon Water Heater?
The dimensions of the Bradford 40 Gallon Water Heater are: height – 23 7/8, width – 17 3/4, and depth – 13 5/8.
2. How much does the Bradford 40 Gallon Water Heater weigh?
The Bradford 40 Gallon Water Heater weighs approximately 85 pounds.
3. What is the temperature range for the Bradford 40 Gallon Water Heater?
The temperature range for the Bradford 40 Gallon Water Heater is: maximum temperature = 150 degrees Fahrenheit, minimum temperature = 35 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. How long will the Bradford 40 Gallon Water Heater last?
The Bradford 40 Gallon Water Heater should last 8 to 12 years depending on usage and maintenance
Watch The Video: