A 120 volt electric pool heater is an easy and affordable way to keep your pool warm during the winter. These heaters use electricity to create heat, so they are safe to use and relatively easy to install. There are a few things to consider before you buy a 120 volt electric pool heater, so here is an overview of the best options available.
- Do Space Heaters Make Your Electric Bill Go Up?
- Do Space Heaters Save Money On Electricity?
- What Is Bradford 40 Gallon Water Heater? And Why Should You Care?
Follow This Table For Choosing A Product Quickly
Our Top 10 Best 120 Volt Electric Pool Heater Features
- Flow Activation
- Eco smart Pool Heaters are compact and easy to install for a new or existing pool
- Set your temperature digitally to increments of 1-Degree. Set it and forget it.
- Compatible with Eco smart Remote Control. Activation Flow - 12 +/- 2 GPM
- Can be used as an alternative to or booster to heat pump.
- Completely submersed in water, sea water, underground water, solutions, chemicals
- Effectively and conveniently heat liquids
- High degree of efficiency as the heat is quickly dissipated directly into the liquid
- Automatic thermostat and overheating prevention
- Excellent durability and outstanding performance
- WEATHERPROOF – A rugged, wall-mount, metal NEMA-3R enclosure with lockable door withstands the elements for outdoor use while protecting wiring and settings against tampering.
- UNIVERSAL USE – With multiple configuration possibilities, the double-pole/single-throw switch supports 120-277VAC and up to 40A. Up to two 120VAC device can be connected with options for single- or...
- ENERGY MONITORING – Remotely track Watts and kilowatt-hours when connected to a compatible Z-Wave hub that supports energy monitoring.
- OPERATION MODES – An integrated toggle switch allows the choice of manual or remote operation with ON, OFF and Z-Wave modes. Indicator LEDs are visible on the front of the housing to display power...
- EASY-ACCESS WIRING – Clearly numbered screw terminals provide fast, secure connections and are protected from accidental contact by a clear plastic guard.
- HIGH POWER LOAD- Max 40 Amp 120-277VAC 2HP load, ideal for outdoor/indoor heavy duty applications like water heaters, pool pumps, fountains, spa, mower etc.
- REMOTE & VOICE CONTROL-Control connected electrical devices by your smart phone from anywhere or by your voice commends(compatible with Alexa & Google Assistant); no hub required (only 2.4GHz network...
- OUTDOOR RATED- Metal cover and waterproof pad design,prevent rainwater from flowing into the junction box along the aperture, free yourself from the hassle of going outside to turn off or store...
- EASY TO INSTALL&SET - Wi-Fi enabled to use your existing wireless router with no setup, or monthly charges, illustrated instruction help you to install and set it easily, and then you could share it...
- WARM AFTER-SALES SERVICE- One year warranty provided,if you face any technical issue, please feel free to contact us to get professional help.
- Endless On-Demand Hot Water; Consistent hot water when you need it that never runs out; Continuously monitored water temperature and controlled flow rates ensure efficiency and consistent performance...
- Save Space; EcoSmart tankless electric water heaters are 90% smaller than traditional tank heaters; may be installed on wall or at point of use; Dimensions 11.5 x 8 x 3.75 inches
- Save Energy; EcoSmart tankless electric water heaters are 99% thermal energy efficient; Only heats water when called unlike a tank heater that maintains water temperature even when not being used.
- EcoSmart ECO 11 Sizing; 13-kilowatt tankless electric water heater ideal for providing hot water for a bathroom, small sink, office breakroom and other point-of-use or low-flow applications; provides...
- Mini Heat Pump: This electric pool heater is suitable for small pools up to 3962 gallons. The larger the pool, the longer the heating time. (Please read item description for more details as...
- Working Requirements: 110V, 60 HZ for USA electricity. Built in 8 foot long power cable with standard USA plug.
- Unique Design: Galvanized steel body panels with cute and graceful design are impervious to rust and deterioration. The setting water temperature is available on digital LED display.
- High Efficiency: Allowing fast and easy hookup without professional installation. With innovative flat-tube titanium heat exchanger, the heat exchanging efficiency is 30% higher than spiral tubes.
- Premium Security: Available with child lock. Advanced protection system with auto electrical-leakage and low-voltage switch, high and low-temperature, and compressor discharge over-high protection.
- CONVENIENT HOT WATER HEATER: 2.5 gallon point-of-use mini-tank fits under your sink to provide hot water right where you need it. Thermal efficiency is 98%. Dimensions : 13.75 W x 13.75 H x 10.75 D...
- LONG LASTING QUALITY: This electric water heater is easy to maintain and has premium glass-lined material for a long service life. (Amps 12A, Volts (VAC) 120)
- INDEPENDENT INSTALLATION: 36-37" cord plugs into a 120 volt outlet for independent installation or in-line with a large hot water source
- FAST RECOVERY RATE: Eliminates long waits for hot water at your sink, get on demand hot water at your every need (supplies up to 2 sinks at a time)
- EASILY MOUNTED: Can be shelf, wall or floor mounted (bracket included); simply tap into the cold water line and install the water heater directly at the sink to provide hot water
- Incoloy800 steel Thermostat element very safty and long life.very easty to install and replace, no need do inter adjustment.
- with 1.5" outlet , min 0.35MPA pressure,suggest work with at least 0.25HP,suitable bathtub &spa tub /hot tub 2KW /110V-120V,
- Easy to set your desired termperature within 45 ° C, when temperature up to your setting temperature it will stop automatically. when temperature is dropped down, it will heat up water until your set...
- suitable for bathtub or hot tub with thermo cover, we suggest water capacity not more than 400 US gallon
- After-Sales Service:Because the structure of heater is complex,if have any issues about the installation, pls contact us by your account,we will help you within 24 hour.if the heater is defective,we...
- Reliable, efficient, convenient, on demand heating
- Can replace your existing spa heater
- Save energy, save space, save water
- Digital thermostat control
- Activation flow 10gpm
- HEATS FAST + SIMPLE TO USE: You’ll have warm water in seconds, boiling water in just minutes. Fill your container, place the immersion heater in the liquid, then turn on the immersion heater. It’s...
- MAXIMUM SAFETY: Durable burn guard protects your coffee mug, cups, and bowls ensuring the coils never touch the sides of your dishes or containers. Safely heat coffee, tea, soup, hot chocolate, and...
- TRAVEL ADAPTER: Powered with a dual voltage system, (120 V for North America, and 240 V for Europe and other regions), and includes a European adapter and travel pouch; perfect for all your domestic...
- VERSATILE: Perfect coffee and tea heater at the office, at home, or while you travel. Wonderful addition to your camping accessories. Compact, lightweight, and portable. No need for a bulky electric...
- PERFECT GIFT: Hunter, outdoorsman, traveler, coffee or tea lover, Christmas, birthday, house warming gift, or for the person who already has everything! Keep at home, at the office, in the camper, or...
1. What is the best 120 volt electric pool heater?
There is no definitive answer to this question because electronic pool heaters come in a wide variety of prices and features. Some of the best 120 volt electric pool heaters include those that use gas or propane, while others rely on electrical heaters. Ultimately, the best decision for which type of pool heater to buy depends on your specific needs and budget.
2. What are some reasons to choose an electronic pool heater over a gas or propane one?
There are several reasons why someone might choose an electronic pool heater over a gas or propane one. For one, electric heaters are much more affordable than either of those types of heaters. They also offer more versatile options, allowing you to customize the temperature in your pool depending on the time of year or weather conditions. Additionally, many electric heaters now come with alarm systems that will notify you if there is a malfunction with the heater, which is handy if you’re always busy and don’t have time to check on it regularly.
3. How do I correctly connect my new electric pool heater?
Installing an electric pool heater can be a bit complicated depending on the model you choose. Instructions typically accompany the heater when you purchase it, but if they’re not included, be sure to look for them online or in your homeowner’s manual. Generally speaking, allpoolheaterscanada will have detailed installation instructions for most models of electric pool heaters.
4. How often should I check my new electric pool heater for malfunctions?
It’s important to check your new electronic pool heater for malfunctions every month or so.
Watch The Video: